Delivered within 7-10 days when ordered as Unframed, and 10-14 days when ordered as Framed.
The traditional lower garment for Rajasthani men is unstitched dhoti which is the true native Indian men costume or else stitched fabric like pyjama, a kind of trouser The fabric that has to be worn as upper clothing includes bandi and also tunic or kurta which is regularly worn. At times of any formal occasions, Rajasthani men dress up in angarkha and also in shervani or achkan. Their costume gets completed with a turban and a fabric piece draed around their shoulders. A mustache is nothing to be sneezed at in Rajasthan. Men take great pride in their mustache; in fact it is the fountain hood of their very maleness.
Please click here to get more information regarding
- Return, Exchange & Cancellation Policy
- Shipping & Delivery
- Care Instructions
- Package Details / Quantity
- Warranty & Guarantee Information
- Country of Origin
- Manufacturer / Packager / Importer Details
- Generic Name
- Payment related information
- Customer Care Details, Raising Ticket & Grievance Officer
- Terms & Conditions