Delivered within 7-10 days when ordered as Unframed, and 10-14 days when ordered as Framed.
The Bindi has a strong religious implication and is a sacred symbol of a married woman. Traditionally, it is the circular red dot of vermillion powder placed on the center of the forehead The bindi symbolizes dedication towards her husband or the resolve to the marital relationship. Nose ring is by far one of the most traditional and ethnic Indian looks. A nose ring consisting of clusters of pearls or other gems including diamonds is worn on the left nostril. In some areas of India the nose ring is never removed and thus, becomes another visible sign of a married woman.
Please click here to get more information regarding
- Return, Exchange & Cancellation Policy
- Shipping & Delivery
- Care Instructions
- Package Details / Quantity
- Warranty & Guarantee Information
- Country of Origin
- Manufacturer / Packager / Importer Details
- Generic Name
- Payment related information
- Customer Care Details, Raising Ticket & Grievance Officer
- Terms & Conditions